Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Irises and Tea

What I had hoped to see at Kiyosumi Garden was beyond where the pond was. At first it didn't look like much.

But when I zoomed in with my camera...

I could see irises that looked like colorful birds or butterflies.










I am afraid the distance and the low lighting from the cloudy sky did not help with taking photos. But I still want to share these.

There were hydrangea also starting to bloom there.


And other wild flowers.


A few last looks of the pond and the grounds and buildings around it.


As for the Taisho Kinenkan, it was open this day. Inside they were serving various food items like soba. I opted for oolong tea with a piece of strawberry and blue berry chocolate cake and a really nice window seat. Outside Asian swallowtail butterflies were enjoying the azaleas.

Unfortunately I was not able to get a photo of one on this bank of pink blooms.

One final look at all the green. Really beautiful trees at Kiyosumi Garden. I'm glad I spent time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment