Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

First Stop Harajuku

Since this was my first time being in Japan in July, I'm not sure if the weather is always like this. But it was pretty much the same as it was when I left in June. Rainy Season. 

Still, I was not going to let keep me from getting to places. While it was not the best weather to take photos, I did want to get a few of a couple places. So my first day back I headed to Harajuku and Laforet. 

In through the back of the building, a little looking around and then out the front. 

The reason why, besides shopping, was to add a few photos to the MALICE MIZER Locations Map. 

I didn't find anything to buy but I did get photos to add.

But that wasn't my main reason for going to Harajuku. Back to that secret place for butterfly pea flower tea and cake. 

This time I tried their Mille-feuille. Not too sweet and decadently creamy. It was nice. 

Of course there is always Closet Child. I had less luck this time, but I did find a Moi-même-Moitié little square dish in it's original box. These were given away as gifts when a person purchased over a certain amount. I didn't pay much for it, and it's nice to have something to go with my tea cup.

There is also seeing the interesting architectural details in the small streets that surround Harajuku. 

I thought this was a nice way to break up the otherwise cold exteriors here. Someone went to some effort to make this pretty fence work with sculptural iron and stained glass.

I had another reason to be in the Harajuku area. That's in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment