Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Tik Tea and Manmaru with a Side of Socks

I noticed Tik Tea when I arrived in Zoshigaya. 

Most notably, this. 

Heading back to the station, I took a better look. They had food and it was lunchtime. 

Inside was pleasant and clean. 

There was a friendly air. The guy who was running the place and whipping up the drinks was nice. 

My order arrived. Hot purple yam potato macchiato was warm and tasty. I had never thought of purple yams being mixed with green tea for a drink, but there it was and I enjoyed it. There was still a bit of fiber in it, which would surprise me when I drank it. In a way, it was like a vegetable smoothie.

The sandwich turned out to be a spicy chicken sandwich. I was hungry so I went for it. Not bad. Tik Tea's address is 2 Chome-8-7 Zoshigaya, Toshima City, Tokyo.

I had plans that evening that didn't turn out as expected. Good thing I know of other places to go to.

Of course there needs to be music with this post. Of course with Manmaru it's The Beatles. And the song I remember playing while I ate was "I Want You (She's So Heavy)". I always really liked the guitars in this song.

 And once again it was Pick Happiness. 


 Sakana no nitsuke anyone? Simmered carp was brought to me. I enjoyed it. Nice to try different dishes. And it is fun letting the people at Manmaru chose.

And the really good stuff. My choice. Amazing unagi.

 I enjoy roses. Especially blue ones. So off to Closet Child Harajuku I went. Where I was able to get a pair of one of my favorite Moi-même-Moitié socks.

Finished up the day in a bath of aqua green blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment