Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Shinjuku Lights

 Less rain in the evening but it was cold. So I headed over to Shinjuku to buy something that would keep me warm and to see the Shinjuku Terrace City Illumination. It took some time to find it. There were lights here and there, but not a lot.

So I kept walking. Various companies had decorated for the holidays so I took a few photographs. 

Finally I found it. 


The white lights on the trees went well with the NTT Docomo building. 




There were a number of people enjoying the walkway between the lit trees. 




It was nice, but I had expected a little more since it was Shinjuku. There may have been more illuminations in other places there but I could not find the information online at that time. Since it was cold I decided to call it a night and head back to my hotel.

As for what I bought, it was the new Moi-même-Moitié Candelabra Lace Muffler at KERA SHOP. The muffler did a great job in keeping my neck warm and dry. I love the blue accent ribbon. I liked the blue and white version very much, but the black one goes better with my wardrobe and the M Warm hoodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment