Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Monday, June 24, 2019

The Rose Garden at Kyu Furukawa

My third day in Tokyo in May, counting the day I arrived, was hot with beautiful skies. But not the worst heat. I was determined to go to a place I had been to before.  

Along the way hydrangea had begun to bloom. 

And I arrived at Kyu Furukawa Gardens. This was my third visit there and they say, third time's the charm. I was about to find out if this was true.

I do know this was the most crowded I had seen Kyu Furukawa. 

Still, it was as charming as I had seen it the two times before. 

The reason for the crowds was because the flowers were in bloom. 

Although personally I kind of like the spookiness of the place. It makes me think of ghost stories and more. 

But today was not about ghost stories. It was about a garden. 

The Kyu Furukawa rose garden. 

I was finally getting a chance to see the roses.

The reason so many people were there. 



Besides the roses, the azaleas were starting to show their color. 



I did spend some time taking photos of roses. Those will eventual wander out on my Twitter. But for here, there will be more recapping of my recent trip to Tokyo. Which included tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment