Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Tea Time at L'Occitane Cafe

Grey clouds overhead this day in Tokyo. Still warm but I wanted to make the most of my time. I did find a way to get to the other side of Ikebukuro Station without going through Ikebukuro Station. That was good. It's a tunnel under the railroad tracks that takes one over to P'Parco. A department store geared towards younger shoppers. Baby the Stars Shine Bright have a shop in there as well as the Evangelion store. The top floors are Tower Records. There was a lot of plush and cute things in this place. I escaped without buying anything.

After walking a little, I found myself at L'Occitane Cafe. Once again, not having lunch, I decided to see what they had to offer for tea. I had seen their tea shops in a few places so this did interest me. I've been buying lotion and soaps from their stores for a long time.

The view from my seat.

Sunny and colorful decor in their shop colors. The restaurant did look nice and service was good, but it was very noisy. Not really a place to collect one's thoughts.

While waiting to see how my food would be, I indulged in a little pot of coffee. Sometimes I don't have tea for tea.

My strawberry tiramisu arrived. This is why I went with coffee. Which was a good choice for this dessert.

This was a nice tiramisu. The berries were fresh and nicely complimented the soft cake and espresso topping. It is amusing to look back at this and realize this would not be the only time I would have tiramisu this trip. 

Back outside, the sky wasn't looking much better. Even so, with that coffee in my system, it was time for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment