Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Visiting with Alice on Wednesday

I finally went to Alice on Wednesday in March. It is a fun multi-level store with many cute items. Located just off of Meiji Dori in Shibuya near Harajuku, it was not crowded like Takashita Dori. 

Visitors are shown this little door to enter through. Inside were many Alice in Wonderland items. It was so difficult to chose what I wanted to buy.

I ended up chosing items related to tea, all with really cute packaging.

Like this little hanging ball filled with cookies.

I enjoyed these little Cheshire Cats with an orange tea during my time in Tokyo.

Besides tea items, they have jewelry and other accessories. I chose this cute pair of ankle socks. On a another day I found these gloves at Tokyu Hands in Ikebukuro.

Back to cute packaging, like this Queen of Hearts Throne box.

Inside were delicious rose cookies. I wish I had more of these. They reminded me of Spritz cookies that I use to make. I might try to see if I can make something similar if I can get the ingredients. I will have to get out my cookie press.

Something else that I wish I had bought more of.

Chocolate hearts. I still can't bring myself to eat the blue one. So very pretty!

There were a few items that I brought home with me. Various dip coffees and teas.

Drink Me soda and a glass covered dish.

The blue and purple packaged teas were herbal tea with a pretty blue green color when steeped.

The glass covered dish is very pretty and useful. I'm really happy with it. 

Inside were hard lemon vanilla candies. A sweet treat.

My next post will be of one of the few places I ate out at during this trip. A restaurant I had not tried before but was very glad I did visit there.

No comments:

Post a Comment