Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Thursday, April 9, 2020

A Bit of France in Tokyo

I decided to be a little adventurous after all my walking. So I went to a place I had not been to before.

Down more of the little streets in the Jingumae area of Shibuya. I found this lovely little patio with an inviting restaurant through these doors.

Away from the crowds is La Fée Délice.

A French crêperie in the heart of Tokyo. The patio was perfect with the beautiful weather.

With it's eclectic ambiance. The roses meant I was in the right place.

Since I was treating myself this day, why not coffee? Mais bien sûr!

And of course a crêpe. Not just any crêpe, but the bouquet d'orange. Slices of orange, orange marinees fleurs d'oranger, vanilla ice cream and pistachios are drizzled with Grand Marnier. And then lit.

Sadly you can not see the flames from the flambé. It was enchanting.

Because it was a birthday, I wished お誕生日おめでとうございます to Mana and then devoured my crepé. It was amazingly delicious.

I didn't want to leave this pleasant little place. But eventually I had to. Back out into the crowds to the Meiji-jingumae 'Harajuku' Station, which was my choice for traveling to Harajuku both the last trip and this one. Less travelers and avoiding the notorious Yamanote Line with it's masses of people. It was a good choice for this period of needing to distance from other people. And the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line is easier to get to in Ikebukuro Station also. It's nice to have choices.

La Fée Délice is a wonderful little restaurant with very nice service. Their Instagram account is here https://www.instagram.com/lafeedeliceofficial/

No comments:

Post a Comment