Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Somewhere in Shinjuku

March 27th and the weather was gloomy. I started my day with a MR.waffle. I don't remember what flavor this was, but it was good. 

Back on the Fukotoshin Line. Definitely less riders and look, everyone had no problem social distancing. Actually, I'm sure everyone was glad to have a little extra space.

I stopped at KERA SHOP in Shinjuku and then walked a longer route around Shinjuku Station.

I wanted to visit Pure Sound. I made it there but didn't find anything I wanted.

I decided it would be good to rest a bit, so back to my hotel. Not the best photo of the setting sun but it was nice to see it reflected like this.

My treat for the day was this little strawberry cake from 7-Eleven.

They really don't have sweets like this at the 7-Elevens here. Nor the really fresh good food selection.

Even something simple like this they still made it look nice.

As for what I bought at KERA SHOP, the Moi-même-Moitié Candelabra Embroidery Shirt in black. Along with something else. Since my flight had not been cancelled again, I decided it would be okay to spend a little money. I really like the asymmetrical cuffs and the candelabra buttons. I have a couple little vintage Moitié ties so I thought this would be fun to wear like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment