Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Monday, June 8, 2020

Dining at GRIP

I was even more hungry after my long walk through Zoshigaya Cemetery. Since the curry restaurant was closed, I had to find some place else to eat. I remembered there was an Italian restaurant on the Azuma roadway. Sure enough it was still there.

GRIP, a restaurant where they focus on local produce and more. The outdoors bistro seating was nice. It was another adventurous moment in dining, since they do not have English menus. I ordered iced tea and a seasonal pasta. Would I like it?

My pasta arrives. It looks good.

It was pasta in olive oil and chrysanthemum greens. Despite the bits of red chili, it was not spicy, but just right. 

Mixed in were bits of anchovies, which gave a nice saltiness and flavor to the dish. I enjoyed this filling dish. I'd go back to GRIP again.

No comments:

Post a Comment