Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Friday, June 5, 2020

Deep Sanctuary VI MALICE MIZER 25th Anniversary Book Translation


For several years, former band members Mana and Közi have held joint concerts. Every two years their respective bands, Moi dix Mois and ZIZ, would get together and perform. For the third part of the show they would reunite with the third founding band member Yu~ki and perform some of their MALICE MIZER songs.

In 2018, for two days, the three put on very special shows. With the addition of singers, who were former roadies of the band, the MALICE MIZER 25th Anniversary Special was created. To commemorate this, a video and book were published. Since the book is no longer available, I decided to attempt to translate the words of the three singers and drummer Sakura written on the pages of the book. So here they are.


MALICE MIZER Memorable Day
Sharing the same time with the members on the same stage
I felt very honored
Next time    From the floor    From the same perspective as all the blood relatives
I will watch the live of MALICE MIZER    Listen to it
I look forward to it

Shuji


Thank you for (allowing me to) participate on the special stage called the 25th anniversary performance.
The excitement of singing an important song is a treasure of a lifetime.
MALICE MIZER was my dream, it was a place for learning.
Of course music, (and) because they showed me the attitude to stick with all things in front of me, now I can say that. I am sincerely grateful.
I will continue to chase the backs of all members.
I will always come to carry the equipment so please call me (lol)
And I'm looking forward to the future of MALICE MIZER as a fan!

KAMIJO


When I was on the side watching MALICE MIZER,
their world view that changed the atmosphere of the venue in an instant,
I loved the sharpness of individuality that no one could match.
I want to be unique with my own band, This thing that I've been particular about is, 
undoubtedly, I think that it is because I have inherited the blood of MALICE MIZER.
Being involved in MALICE MIZER again at Toyosu Pit, carrying the crown together
Setting up on stage was something special in my music career.
And I felt strongly. Even after a long time, they are still the most important band to this scene.
Can we meet again? At that time, I was a roadie but it is okay, so please get involved.
I also want to be part of the sharpness.

Hitomi


In the summer of 2016, Kami contacted me. 
Apparently he went to see Deep Sanctuary V.
(Sakura-san, are you busy in the summer of 2018?)
(I don't know yet in two years. The schedule is open so far)
(3 man, Mana-chan, Kozi, Yu~ki-chan, are doing a lot of fun.)
(Ho)
(Uh... the words I exchanged with the fans 19 years ago was "Let's meet at the next live".)
(Oh, yes it was)
(Deep Sanctuary in 2018 probably marks the 25th anniversary of the formation of MALICE MIZER...)
Kami is superior and very concerned about me, so the language is not always clear.
(I understand what you want to say. Two years later stop working in the sugar cane fields, make sure to get a good rest.)
(Oh, yes)
(Because it is a request of none other than Kami... My body, you can use it as you like.) 
On September 8th and 9th, 2018,
I worked the MALICE MIZER drums with Sakura and Kami.

Sakura

(just a note about Sakura's comments. It is a conversational exchange between him and Kami)

No comments:

Post a Comment