Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Retracing My Steps in Shinjuku

Nine years ago I made my first visit to Shinjuku. I've been there a few times since then. And of course I was going to go back this trip. What I didn't know is I would end up going back more than once. To start with, here is a bit of color I saw that morning, near where I was staying in Ikebukuro.

What was interesting is I ended up retracing where I went nine years ago. Much has changed but this MOS Burger is still there. (that isn't me in the window, I don't have a reflection, lol)

I still wonder, do people eat this pizza burger?

Since I ate there nine years ago, I figured it would be good to do the same this trip. This MOS Burger is so busy they give pagers to let you know when your food is ready.

Predictable me ordering something like I did nine years ago.

That shrimp burger. Lemony good.

And their fries and onion rings.

This MOS Burger is across from my first stop. Closet Child Shinjuku. A very busy store but I didn't find anything I wanted. Still, it is a place to go for fun Japanese fashion at a good price.

And like that trip in 2010, I headed to MaruiOne Annex. Except it's not in the same building now. And the shop I visited then no longer exists. But there is KERA Shop, which lucky for us, still sells Moi-même-Moitié fashion.

And one of the items I purchased that day. The new Moi-même-Moitié tea cup and saucer. I couldn't resist trying it out while still in Japan. A spot of tea with the caramel and nut Tokyo Tulip Rose. This was a very nice moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment