Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Yokohama Part VII Illuminations and Hawaii

The reason I stayed in Yokohama so late was this. Yamashita Park's illumination, Snow Rose Garden.

Which were lovely.

And crowded, which made it difficult to take photos.



Besides the lighted arches there were rose images projected on the ground. Even harder to photograph because there were a lot of little kids who were playing there. It was a problem because it was very dark and difficult to see them, especially by people who were walking through the areas.


The lit roses were very nice. Roses in December, it's really nice to see this.





I was ready to return to Ikebukuro but realized I was very hungry. Very near the park I saw Eggs 'n Things. A reminder of Hawaii.

This was a bit much, but I couldn't resist getting it. The "Christmas Chocolate Short Stack".

It was pretty good. I liked that there were berries inside with the cream. However, I couldn't finish it. I ate maybe two thirds?

And finally back to Ikebukuro Station where I found dolphins. From the sea to the station. I went from Japan to China to Hawaii. 

No comments:

Post a Comment