Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Return to Kamalpur

Because once wasn't enough, I went back to Kamalpur for lunch.

This time it was the medium curry, which was chicken that day. This was definitely hotter than the lentil curry. It was good and I did finish it. Not easy but I did. I'm still liking that dal lentil curry though. I do want to try the dry curry, if I get a chance to return.

 Spices! That is a nice way to store them, and use it as a display for customers also. If those are cardamon pods, they are really big.

The weather was nice so I took a few photos of the outside of the restaurant, in case anyone is reading this and wants to find it. Italian restaurant Kiba Kitchen Earl is also there. There isn't a sign like this with Kamalpur on it so you have to look for these ones.

The restaurant is right there at this corner. 

I think they were surprised a westerner showed up for lunch. They did remember me the second time. It is a little difficult to find. Even the writing outside is all in Japanese, with the name of the place written in katakana above the door.


Walking back to Kiba Station, I paused to admire the autumnal sakura trees. I hope I can see them again.

When I was passing through Ikebukuro Station, there were people giving away drinks. I think they were selling products from 越生町, Ogose, which is out in Saitama. This yuzu juice beverage was really delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment