Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Jewel of Tama-chan

Since it was near, I decided to visit Sunosaki Shrine again.

Their ginkgo trees were golden leaved. 

And there was something new there. This is Suzaki Shrine. I'm guessing that this little purple dragon is Tama-chan. There is also something else about a treasure or jewels. I'm guessing the black ball in the front is a reference to that.


Except for the yellow ginkgo leaves and the Pokemon looking dragon, everything else was the same as my first visit.

The Shinto Inari shrines also looked festive with their banners.

It really is a ferocious looking komainu. 



They even have Tama-chan ema.


Heading back to the station I saw the Kawashima Flower Shop was still in business and looking very verdant and lush.

My last stop was at the waterway where I had seen all the beautiful early blooming sakura back in March.

Not quite the same feeling, but some of the trees were showing autumn color.


No comments:

Post a Comment