Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Monday, October 7, 2024

ROCK MAY KAN Memorial Live Yu~ki Translation


 

A place to awaken to performing ~ Meguro ROCKMAYKAN Meguro

Meguro ROCKMAYKAN has a unique, tense atmosphere that is different from other live music venues.

This is probably because it is full of history, with many musicians aiming to stand on that stage as a gateway to their dreams.

The image of people standing on the dark, narrow, steep stairs leading from the dressing room to the stage, with the smell of smoke and pounding hearts, is still burned into my mind.

There were many times when I caused trouble for the audience, such as spitting fake blood on stage, but all of these are the history of MALICE MIZER and my precious memories.

And personally, it was the place where I became convinced of the importance of sticking to the performance and vowed to continue exploring it.

I am grateful for the generous treatment.

I was also inspired by watching my friends' wonderful performances from the seats on the second floor, and the hallway leading to the dressing room gave me the opportunity to greet and meet many musicians.

Unfortunately, this time they will be relocating, but I hope that they will continue to be a unique place that serves as a gateway for musicians chasing their dreams.

Thank you Meguro Rokumeikan for your hard work!

Thank you for a wonderful time!

Yu~ki

No comments:

Post a Comment