Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Sunday, October 6, 2024

ROCK MAY KAN Memorial Live Pamphlet Közi Translation

 


One Day at Meguro ROCK MAY KAN - A Memory with a Scary Senior

Meguro ROCK MAY KAN, even before MALICE MIZER was formed, I was a roadie for a certain band and it's a live house full of memories that I've been to countless times.

I've played a lot of live shows there. I've seen a lot of live shows there. I've been inspired and moved a lot.

When I think of an incident at ROCK MAY KAN that immediately comes to mind, there were many occasions when I was with scary seniors, but I was sitting on a bench by the basement stairs where the dressing rooms were located so as not to get in the way. Then, from the dressing room in the back, a scary senior came walking up to me.

What? What? Did I do something? The main theme of PSYCHO (1960) was playing in my head.

Chan-chan-cha-chan-chan... He stopped in front of me. 

Scary Senpai: "Could you please step back for a bit?"

When I stood up, Scary Senpai picked up his jacket from his chair and went back to the dressing room in silence.

I was sitting on Scary Senpai's jacket!!

And so, I have so many memories of all those times. Thank you very much.

May Meguro ROCK MAY KAN live forever!

Közi

No comments:

Post a Comment