Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Sunday, March 31, 2024

My Review of the new Moi-même-Moitié Coffin Bag


Since not everyone is on Instagram, I'm going to also post my review of the new Moi-même-Moitié Coffin Bag here. I mentioned elsewhere I would write a review of the new Moi-même-Moitié Coffin Bag. Since I happen to have been able to buy it at chouchou ange in Hiroshima in March. I was going to get a dress, but the opportunity to bring this home myself was too tempting. Sadly the Lady Dress, black x blue size 13, sold out by the time I got home. But the bag was worth it.


I don't have an original bag from 2000, but checking the photos of it, I can see this very similar in design. There is a latch at the top and the front opens with a silver hinge at the bottom. Inside the back is a partial mesh section which is great for keeping your wallet and more from falling out. There is also a zipper pocket on the mesh partition. There are four metal feet on the bottom to protect your bag and the hinge. The bag is lined inside and the embossing on the front is very nice. There is a bit of space inside. Big enough to transport your Mana Pullip if needed.






I will say that this is not a bag to be used every day. I can't speak to durability since I've only had this a couple of weeks. Personally I plan on using this very carefully and only for special occasions since I don't want it to get scuffed or damaged. Because it looks amazing! I think people who have admired the Coffin Bag over the years will like the way this looks. It is elegant gothic personified.

Happy 25th Anniversary Moi-même-Moitié and Mana!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment