Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Friday, September 30, 2016

Shiny Shinjuku

I wish I had more time to look around Shinjuku. But the heat and more was wearing me down so I only made a quick trip there after resting from my visit to Nippori and Akihabara.

I was searching for a 0101 store. Marui Honkan 0101 or is it was it

Marui Annex 0101?  Marui also known as 0101 has four stores in Shinjuku. The one I wanted was the Annex. I had been there in 2010 when it was at another location. This store was nicer inside.

I headed up to the Kera Shop which is where they sell fashion items from several Japanese designers. So many cute things to choose from! There are many other boutiques in the Annex with a variety of fashions. I enjoyed looking around more than I did in Harajuku.

And I did find a few things. I was looking for a couple of Moi meme Moitie items since buying online is more expensive due to shipping.

I was happy to find a candelabra necklace since they did not have this one at Laforet in Harajuku.

I also bought a handkerchief and a couple of chokers plus that Yoh's monochrome world book. While it doesn't seem like a lot, I am happy with what I bought. I really hope I get to go back and spend more time at Marui Annex and Shinjuku in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment