Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Ginza with a Z

After Harajuku I stopped in Ginza. Chuo Dori to be exact.

Besides being very expensive property, there are some very unusual buildings like this Pioneer Plaza twist architecture.

I came to Ginza to specifically look for two things. Sadly even though I walked up and down streets I could not find the one. I think the heat and being tired made me miss the place. I did see this odd little building amidst all the modern skyscrapers. It could be a police box kōban.

Walk enough in Ginza and you might find a place that is less elegant

and more down to earth like this little restaurant.

I did find the second place I was looking for. That is what will be in my next blog. And it's a very delicious one at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment