Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Saturday, August 3, 2019

How About Ramune Halo Halo

This pretty much was the weather for this trip to Tokyo in July. Clouds, rain and warm. Which is why I didn't take as many photos.

Because of the weather, I did a bit of shopping and dining this time. It's not really the kind of weather to visit gardens, islands and mountains to take photos. But I did walk around Ikebukuro.

The area where I was staying was...interesting. It is a mix of adult entertainment, shopping, restaurants and bars. It's home of the Penguin Bar and a lot more. Including a place featuring Hiroshima Carp.

There is also more fashionable shopping to be found. Like lovely kimono.
Still...this weather. In America it would be called hot and muggy.

Hot enough from all the walking to make me stop at Ministop. It's a konbini store. There is one not far from where I stay.

It's Halo Halo time. No more grape so I went with the Ramune flavor. Sweet with various fruit in there. Definitely was what I needed. Refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment