Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

It's Time for Pancakes

Part of my plan for my last day in Tokyo was lunch. Somewhere in the place I was revisiting.

There was something about this restaurant that caught my eye. And my appetite.

Because there was one thing I really wanted to do in Japan. Well a lot of things, but this was something at the top of the list. Pancakes.

Not just any pancakes. Those big, fluffy, super high pancakes. And Shonan Pancake was a place that served them up.

So I ordered, and waited. The thing about these pancakes is that it takes some time for them to cook. But trust me, it was worth it.

Fluffy thick, made with ricotta and marscapone cheese. But not too cheesy. It was just right for the lemon pancakes that I ordered. Served up hot with a scoop of lemon sorbet.

Lemon in the syrup, lemon in the butter, lemon sauce. Yet, it was just right. Like I said, every where I went there was lemon flavors. For these pancakes, it hit the right balance with the bit of cheese flavor in the pancakes. Definitely different, and I would try them again.

As to where Shonen Pancakes is located? It's in Venus Fort, in Odaiba. Which is my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment