Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Friday, July 13, 2018

Last Stop Ikebukuro

After gathering my belongings at my first hotel I got on the good ol' Yamanote Line and headed to Ikebukuro. 

My first time there. Most of my time was spent walking to and from Ikebukuro Station. 

For that Ikebukuro looks a lot like other parts of Tokyo. 

While I didn't get a lot of scenery photos there, I did get this one of a club near where I was staying. Which I could have seen Közi playing with Vamquet that night. But my feet and the rest of me were not up to the challenge. 

I did get to see a few of the denizens of Ikebukuro. Like this yaki-imo seller who had this portable oven and was baking sweet potatoes right there on the corner. 

And this fuzzy guy hanging out at the local FamilyMart. 

Which I have to say was much better than the konbi around my first hotel. Nice nigiri sushi for dinner that night. Check the price. 

And there were sakura trees blooming even with all that concrete. Just had to look up.

There is more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment