Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Back to Hiroshima Brand Shop TAU in Ginza

My long day out in Tokyo continued with a visit to Ginza. The reason I was going to so many places was because I was in between hotels. Some days can be much more expensive at some of the hotels in Tokyo, so I decided to split my time there. I cut my hotel bill in half for those days at the second hotel.

My first stop in Ginza was a favorite of mine. TAU Hiroshima brand shop. I first found out about it while watching the live action version of Wakakozake where they filmed an episode here.

I bought a few things here. For now I will share the treats I enjoyed while in Japan. 

This Onomichi lemon heart tart was really cute. They also had an orange one which I wish I had bought too. 

I got this one of the other times I shopped at TAU previously. This Toraya Hiroshima sweets lemon cake is nice. So I made sure to get it again this time.

 I also tried this Navel Orange Cake. I believe it was from Patisserie Okumoto.

I had trouble figuring out the maker of this. TAU lists it as a Sedota Orange Peel Cake. It was also nice and you can see the orange peel in the cake. 

I got a couple other things and I will share those later on. But this was something I had been looking for and finally they had Fugetsudo Hiroshima Carp Gaufres. I was happy to have found them. Fugetsudo really makes delicious gaufres cookies.

The reason I decided to make this post now instead of getting all of my photos together for it is because of the heavy rain and flooding that West Japan has experienced recently. Hiroshima is one of the areas devastated by flooding and mud slides. I wanted to share a post by Time Out Tokyo that lists a number of organizations that are working to help people impacted by this disaster. Here is the link to Time Out Tokyo. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment