Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Mana's Beautiful World is Forever

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Pancakes with Puppies at Cafe Blanket

Of course there is a theme restaurant at the Snoopy Museum. Cafe Blanket, named after Linus' famous blanket. And of course I wanted to get something to eat there. After the Studio Ghibli and David Bowie Is theme restaurants, I would be remiss not to. 

There was a bit of a wait so I spent time looking at the menu. 

I already knew what I was going to order. But seeing all the other cute items, so much temptation. 

 Once in I gave my order to the cashier and then was seated at the long blue table. Which is representative of Linus' blanket. According to the website. For me, it felt a little like being at a big picnic table.

I just went with tea since I wanted to limit sugar. Tough because some of the drinks looked really fun. Still, I got a cartoon coaster with my drink. 

Along with a napkin printed with the comic of how Snoopy dug up Linus' missing blanket. 

As for what I ordered, there was no way I could pass up the Snoopy pancakes. Served with grape jelly and peanut butter. Really cute but I was surprised they were not warm. Still they were good and the cereal and fruit was very tasty.

Cafe Blanket has a number of cute and tasty looking items. One fun thing is they serve some meals in white ceramic dog dishes. I forgot to put the website for the Snoopy Museum on my last post so here it is http://www.snoopymuseum.tokyo/. The last day for the museum is September 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment