Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Friday, August 28, 2015

It's Friday So It Must Be Grimm!

Well the NBC show Grimm isn't back yet but since I'm posting a few from the top ten most viewed posts on my blog, here are a couple more. One thing I use to do was check out places where Grimm filmed since they love using interesting places in Portland. It was a good way for me to learn about Portland and the area. And once in a while I'd be out and run into filming. This time was when I went to Behind the Museum and it turned out Grimm was filming at the St. James Lutheran Church in SW Portland. More about that here in "First You See It".

 One of the more interesting places I found out about due to Grimm was the Bitar Mansion in SE Portland. This run in happened while I was taking a walk at Laurelhurst Park to see what it was like only to run into a bunch of film trucks and more. I came back on a suitably gloomy day to take more photos. You can read that post here "A Menacing Mansion?".

However my favorite running into Grimm filming was this one in NW Portland. This area in Old Chinatown has been the location for a number of outside Grimm shots including the original Spice Shop. This day I saw really neat action filming which I blogged about. It's not in the top ten but you can see a few photos of Reggie Lee hard at work catching a zombie in my post "Somehow I Have To Put This Together".

Later in the day I enjoyed seeing more filming of David Giuntoli and Russell Hornsby by director Norberto Barba. Here's that post which is in the top ten viewed posts "Goodnight Sweet Grimm".

Thanks for reading my blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment