Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Friday, August 7, 2015

Fish Tacos at La Sirena Grill

Sometimes you can find the oddest things in unexpected places. Like a friendly shopping area not far from Los Angeles International Airport.

Where we found La Sirena Grill in El Segundo, California.


While the outside was strip mall modern architecture the interior was rustic and purposely worn including the use of reclaimed wood.

My first visit there in April of 2011. Of course I was going to check out their fish tacos.

The House or La Casa Margarita on the rocks.

Nice guacamole. The salsa was also very good.

Their Chicken Burrito Mojado plate was big and very good. Of course I had a taste of it.

Grilled Halibut Fish Tacos and Organic Spinach Slaw. I have to say these were the best fish tacos I have eaten up to that date. The halibut was perfectly seasoned and cooked to match the pineapple salsa used in these.

Sadly they were the special for that day and weren't available the two other times I stopped in. I tried their blackened salmon and also the blackened tuna tacos but both were really spicy and hot. They do have other dishes on their menu including tortas, enchiladas and quesadillas.

La Sirena Grill has four locations and their website is here.
I've only been to the El Segundo location which is located at Plaza El Segundo, 710-D S Allied Way
El Segundo, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment