Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Up and Away with the Blue Angels


One of the most popular events in Oregon is the Oregon Air Show at Hillsboro Airport. So Friday I decided to take a drive over to see what I could see during the practice for the show. I saw a couple stunt planes and then after a bit this C-130T Hercules nicknamed Fat Albert. It is flown by United States Marines and is part of the Blue Angels Flight Demonstration Squadron.

Fat Albert was followed by the United States Navy Blue Angels. Flying six F/A-18 Hornet aircraft, they performed a lot of different maneuvers for almost 40 minutes. Here four of the planes are flying in a diamond formation.

Upside down.


I was across the street from the airport so it wasn't easy getting photos or video so I'm glad a few turned out.

Including this short video. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment