Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Friday, July 10, 2015

Remembering Saint Amour

I think with Bastille Day coming up I'm remembering a few of the French places I have dined at.  One really nice restaurant was Saint Amour in Culver City, California.

They had indoor and outdoor seating but even in cloudy weather dining alfresco is enjoyable. Especially with a nice glass of chardonnay along with fresh bread.

That fresh baguette was also part of this really delicious turkey sandwich. Along with a green salad this was a really good meal.

My dining companion opted for a steak with french fries. I do remember helping finish those fries. He really enjoyed his meal too.

Even though Saint Amour had dedicated diners they closed up a few years ago. I wish I had gone back for another meal. But instead I visited another French restaurant in Culver City which is still open. I will have a post about that next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment