Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Macarons from La Provence

I'm going with that French theme along with making me have food cravings. Because these were delicious macarons from La Provence Boulangerie and Patisserie. I bought these at their newer Progress Ridge location.

To truly appreciate one taking a look up close shows the crispy light shell, creamy middle and the bits of pistachios in their Pistachio macaron. 

I didn't eat them all at once. Here are the Hazel Nut and Chocolate macarons.


I enjoyed them with green tea in my recently departed Choju-giga frogs and rabbits cup. Some day I hope to replace the cup. As for the macarons, these were my favorites.

I think this was the Marionberry macaron along with another that might be Tiramisu. I enjoyed these too. All of their macarons were well made. I did find a couple of the fruit flavored ones were a little strong for my tastes but the others were just right.

La Provence has six locations, four which are restaurants along with their bakery. You can even find them at the Portland International Airport (PDX). Their website is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment