Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Nordstrom Marketplace Cafe Washington Square in Tigard

 It's throw back time. This time to May 2012, just a bit after I moved to Oregon. Not familiar with much there we visited the mall for the far west side of Portland Metro, Washington Square.

What I was familiar with is Nordstrom and their Marketplace Cafes. Going to one reminds me of the days when department store shopping was much different with attendants and lounges in the restrooms, models wearing outfits walking the floors, and of course lunches held at the store cafes. Anyone remember Buffums or Bullocks?

So having lunch at Nordstrom is a bit nostalgic and every time the food has been well prepared. I believe this is their Grilled Pesto Chicken Sandwich with salad.

Their real secret though is their bakery goods. This time I happened upon a delicious Oregon berry tart which I took to go. Which is another secret I discovered, Oregon has wonderful berries.

Nordstrom Marketplace Cafe is upstairs in the Nordstrom at Washington Square.
9700 SW Washington Square Road, Tigard, OR 97223.

No comments:

Post a Comment