Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Friday, June 5, 2015

Nordstrom Marketplace Cafe Redondo Beach

Why stop at one when I can post another flashback to Nordstrom Marketplace Cafe?

This time it was January 2012 and the location was at the South Bay Galleria in Redondo Beach, California. It's near Torrance and Hawthorne in the South Bay area.

Not sure if all the Marketplace Cafes have large windows but the couple I have been to do. However the view from the Redondo Beach location has a few businesses before the mountains in the distance.

My favorite dining companion enjoyed his Cranberry Turkey Sandwich.

Looking good.

While I enjoyed a Salmon Sandwich. It's not on their online menu so it might have been a special item. Just looking at this is making me hungry. It was very good.

The Torrance Nordstrom Marketplace Cafe is at the South Bay Galleria at
1835 Hawthorne Boulevard, Redondo Beach, CA 90278


(post updated since I use to live in Torrance very near the Galleria so I thought of it in Torrance. It's in Redondo Beach as someone mentioned so I have corrected that.)

2 comments:

  1. Now that? THAT is a real sandwich. Take note, Tokyo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit Tokyo has some interesting and pretty decent sandwiches although I never had anything grilled there. Do they even do that?

      Delete