Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Sunday, June 7, 2015

A Walk In The Noble Woods


Looking back at my photos to see what I was doing at this time over the last couple of years. Turns out last year I was looking at little bunnies.

Out at Noble Woods Park in Hillsboro. It's a nice wooded park that Rock Creek runs through.

There are a number of parks along Rock Creek. Rood Bridge Park is another nice place to check out that Rock Creek also goes through.


Last year it was also sunny out like it is this year. Nice to have trees and greenery around in this weather.

There is also open areas in the 38 acre park.

Along with some very old great trees along the trails.

It was nice to be able to get right by the creek. However this is also right by some local high school boys with large knives the last time I was there last year. I did contact the police but did not feel up to returning to the park after that. I may stop by again though because it's a really nice park and it's not in a bad area.

At this time of year there were many flowers blooming including these wild roses.

Of course lots of berry flowers. More blooms means more berries later on.

There are a lot of very small flowers in the woods. This may be Wall Lettuce and the leaves are supposedly edible.

One of the best things that happened the first time I visited Noble Woods was getting to see this Blue Heron fly by me.

I wish there were more parks like Noble Woods but it's still great there are a few around the area. It even has it's own Wiki page if you want to learn a little about it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_Woods_Park

3 comments:

  1. Forest. Happiness. That is all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forest. Happiness. That is all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good equation. I wish I could live in the woods. Would be marvelous to step out my door into the trees.

      Delete