Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Monday, June 8, 2015

A Pip's Original Revisit

 Favorite dining companion was in town back in March and so a trip to Pip's Original was needed. We actually stopped after I picked him up at Portland International Airport. It's not far from there.

 We were lucky it wasn't crowded inside so were able to enjoy the nice decorative touches like this great Pip's pillow.

 The companion enjoyed a cup of chai tea.

 While I waited for my tea.

 Both were good but we agreed, this platter of each kind of donut freshly made by Pip's nice employees was the best.

 I also got a Pip's points card! I need to stop in soon for another dozen, maybe once the expansion is finished. Because they are adding more seating in the building next door. Which will be great!

And because their donuts also go well with afternoon tea.

If you are looking for more information about Pip's Original their website is here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment