Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Sunday, May 31, 2015

May Flowers

I usually take photos when I am out so thought I would post a few of the petaled ones that were blooming in May. Blackberry flowers came out even when the skies were grey.

Nearby a hedge of roses highlighted a sunnier day.

They added a bit of color to my walk.

Some were almost cloud-like.

I could not pass up this crowd of violas. I'm contemplating some kind of sweets that they could grace.

I was very happy to find cosmos again.

 Besides these lavender pink blooms I also have white and a darker lavender pink color. I can't say they are just pink. In person they are a lovely lavender color.

Not all my flowers are showy. Both of my tomato plants have little yellow blossoms which I hope will grow into delicious tomatoes.

My mints and basil are also doing well plus there are a few shiso plants that are slowly growing.

And because someone mentioned I should post cats, here is Tashi doing her thing out in the plants.
(That's bird and creature watching btw)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Massimo! My "garden" is just some potted plants on a balcony but at least I have that and the cats do enjoy getting out there.

      Delete
  2. And here's that someone, finally, a month later. :) The biggest advantage of being too busy to visit other blogs is that you can BINGE shamelessly when you finally do. "O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" She chortled in her joy. So many glorious food posts. Kbye let me go drool. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun! Maybe I should have a recommendation to have a drink and a plate while browsing here?

      Delete