Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Friday, May 1, 2015

Flash Back to Dining at Belmont Brewing Company in California

I've been working on reducing and organizing almost everything in my apartment which is why a lapse in posts. Never an easy thing to do but I am keeping the though in my mind that having less will make life a little easier.

 So to make it up I will take you to the beach.

Actually a pier at a beach. Belmont Shore Pier to be exact. In Southern California.

Located near the entrance to the pier is the Belmont Brewing Company which has been brewing ales since 1990. Of course you can come in and try a few.

Along with some rather good food. When I lived in Long Beach I made sure to stop in from time to time. From what I remember this mushroom pie was very much enjoyed.

I can personally speak for the pasta like this lobster ravioli which is still on their menu. I know I ordered it more than once. Nicely done with great flavor.

There is seating inside and out on their patio where you can watch the sun set over Long Beach Harbor and Golden Shore. Walk along the beach afterwards and see both natural and man-made islands.

 Here is a view looking from the bluffs of the pier and Belmont Plaza Olympic Pool.

It's been a few years since I've been there but it's good to see they are doing well and people are still enjoying the food and drink at Belmont Brewing Company. They are located at 25 39th Pl, Long Beach, CA 90803 and for more information their website is here.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You've won my blog giveaway! I'll be sending you something once I return from Rwanda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steph! I look forward to trying out the tea you choose. I hope your trip to Rwanda is a safe one. What an interesting place to visit and I am sure your group will do good there.

      Delete