Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Friday, May 22, 2015

Eating at Amelia's in Hillsboro

A while back I was looking for some place in Northwest Oregon that served good fish tacos. It seemed a number of people liked Amelia's in Hillsboro for a cheap lunch. So I thought I would check it out.

I had hoped for a la carte tacos but sadly they only had platters. Which were not that cheap for lunch. But I went with it even though it was more food than I normally eat for lunch.

The beans and rice were tasty and the platters looked very colorful.

The fish tacos were loaded with lettuce and tomato salsa.

They weren't bad but were a bit spicy for me. So I'm afraid Amelia's didn't make it to my short list of places I go to for fish tacos. Although they do look like they have a loyal following and perhaps sometime I may try something else there when I am really hungry for Mexican food.





No comments:

Post a Comment