Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Sunday, April 5, 2015

There was this Thing about Eggs and Rabbits

Back in the day of my ancestors. Having something to do with Spring. At least it means at this time of year I can count on a few things. Like the creativity of the Moonstruck chocolatiers making things like this stunning little egg on a nest.

Or if you like colorful egg shaped donuts from Sesame Donuts.

My favorite though comes from Moonstruck Chocolates in the shape of this little dark chocolate bunny. I'm glad they bring him back because he never lasts for long with me.


2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Giddy. Aunt. Look at that widdle wabbit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Moonstruck's little chocolate bunnies! Last year I was sad because I went too late and they were sold out. Moonstruck Chocolate would do well in Japan.

      Delete