Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Monday, March 30, 2015

Second Time for Batter Up!

When my favorite dining companion visited, the mention of waffles led him to suggest we visit the Aloha Food Truck Pod so he could check out Batter Up. I wrote about my first visit to Batter Up and the pod here.

No problem at all. He ordered the All Star with grilled ham, Swiss cheese and pineapple and was pleased with what he received.

For me it's sweet tooth time so I went with the strawberry cheesecake waffle. Not bad at all. I think they make good waffles which is so important for a food truck like this. I have read good things about their other savory waffle sandwiches.

And it looks like they finally got another cart in there. Diva Dogs which based on their logo has to be related to Cafe Diva Dogs in Newberg, Oregon. From what I've read online, Cafe Diva Dogs started as a food cart so looks like they are going back to their roots with the new food cart in Aloha. I'm sure there will be plenty of customers ready to try them out once they open.

No comments:

Post a Comment