Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sakura and Sweets

Last year around this time I received a package from Ru in Japan filled with treats. Of course Tashi had to check it out. Thanks again Ru!

I made sure to save one for something special.

 Hanami time in Portland!

Got lucky with good weather and not too many people under the sakura trees.

A special sweet from the Meiji 100% Chocolate Cafe in Tokyo!

I believe this was a limited sakura white chocolate. Lovely packaging and white and pink swirls in the chocolate. I remember the taste being sweet and delicate.

So happy hanami time to everyone from the Portland Waterfront since the sakura is now blooming in Japan.

1 comment:

  1. I've already commented on G+, but I popped in to say hallo again. :) Our sakura season in Tokyo is now officially over. It was so quick and so short. Ah well. Next, wisteria.

    ReplyDelete