Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Little Grimm Blooper

I do not know what the camera man was trying to do but maybe they only wanted this short reaction type shot. Looked like he almost kneed David Giuntoli. Here is a short video of a take from the Grimm season finale "Goodnight Sweet Grimm". Again I apologize for the pole and also for it being a little shaky. I was dealing with the cold weather and not having a tripod. So watch and enjoy this very short video.


3 comments:

  1. This has nothing to do with your post, but ... you're not on Google+ by any wild chance, are you?

    I've migrated there (Ruri Sumida, Rurousha) after FB disabled my account. Personally I blame PRISM! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was on there but I didn't care for it much. They wanted me to link everything with Google+. Strangely I don't like putting so much control into one company. Which is why I never went on FB either.

      If you are using G+ a lot I can take a look at it again.

      PRISM actually wants all our data. Zuckerberg probably realized you were liberal leaning thus the removal. =)

      Delete
    2. I activated the darn thing again. I'm on there as J. Helmi because that is what Google names me, sigh.

      Delete