Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Saturday, December 15, 2012

How the Blukats deal with winter weather

Crummy weather has me feeling like I want to do something with the photos I have taken this year. Even possibly blogging. At least sharing how my cats deal with real winter weather. Because this is a first for them.

winter cats 1

Shinji almost curls up into a ball. Probably can't tell that he has a really nice winter coat. I think we are all jealous.

winter cats 2

I think this is Kenji's "hell no I'm not getting out of bed" look. Or the "bring me food" look. Really they both mean the same thing. (I do not feed my cats in bed. Not until they bring me breakfast there.)

winter cats 3

Shinji tries being cute. Yes it worked. At least in getting me to take a photo.

winter cats 4

Pretty much how they spend their days now except when begging for my attention. Kenji did have his head on that pillow. Because he wishes he could have shrimp that big.

2 comments:

  1. "I do not feed my cats in bed. Not until they bring me breakfast there."

    That made me chortle. :)

    Is that a Japanese shōji I spy behind the cats in the last photo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's probably made in the US but it's from a Marukai market in Calif. Which I miss greatly. So almost Japanese. They are really good screens. I need more.

      Yeah we are at stalemate on the food in bed thing.

      Delete