Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Ghostly Goodie and Spooky Kitty

ghostly goodie

Rain every day. Well that is what it does here. For some reason my Halloween spirit hasn't kicked in much but at least I've taken part with these sweet cookies from the local Japanese market. I wonder if they would do oni cookies if asked?

 spooky kitty

Still can not log in to leave comments using Firefox. I think Google doesn't want to support on Blogger so they aren't. But it won't make me use Chrome as my default browser. Especially if that is their reason for doing this non-support thing. At least I can post now using Firefox. Small victory.

5 comments:

  1. Cute cookies! ^^

    I wonder why you're experiencing problems with Firefox. I can use Blogger (post or comment) from Chrome, Firefox and even Opera. Yup, I've got - and use - all three, depending on what I'm doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hasn't been logging me in when I want to leave a comment using my Google Account. Been that way through a few Firefox updates and longer. I remember seeing something about Google not supporting Firefox when this started. Don't know if that has changed. I have to use Chrome to comment.

      The cookies were really good! I guess there is a pumpkin one but I haven't seen it.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies look really cool. Love the cat one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were nice to find at that market. Haven't been up to much Halloweening so it helped. Hoping to find the pumpkin one if I get there today!

      Delete