Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Friday, February 3, 2012

Food for Friday: Konbini Goodness one last time (March 20th, 2011)

Tokyo 3-20 216

Lawson had such a good selection of bento finally! This is what I bought at the Lawson by the Fish Market. This one was so good I got it again the next day at the Lawson by the hotel. Nice sized piece of salmon and stuffed with good veggies. But where is the rice? Japanese meal like this without rice?

Tokyo 3-20 217

It's a double decker bento! The rice is in a container underneath. Lots of food here which is good because it's lunch and dinner. Most bento have too much for me to eat so I end up eating part for lunch and the rest for dinner. Or breakfast or however it works out.

Tokyo 3-20 218

But didn't have to worry about breakfast this time. Want to see why?



Tokyo 3-20 219

Because I found delicious donuts!

Tokyo 3-20 222

And as an extra...

Tokyo 3-20 223

mitarashi dango! I didn't eat all of this at once. Having extra food once again turned out to be a good thing. I will explain later.

Tokyo 3-20 220

I don't think I showed what I bought at Sabon. These heart shaped soaps as a gift. Not cheap at all but sometimes it's worth it.

Tokyo 3-20 221

A bath bomb for me. Because one of my favorite things is Japanese bath tubs so I took full advantage of mine while I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment