Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Good Morning Ginza (March 20th, 2011)

Tokyo 3-20 1

March 20th found me just a couple stops away from where I was staying. I thought it would be a good idea not to stray too far away since my feet were not letting up on the pain. So I found myself in a part of Ginza.

Tokyo 3-20 2

Except it wasn't the Ginza that everyone advertises nor was I there to shop or see the famous extravagant architecture. Actually though, there was a building I did want to see. After two trips to Tokyo I was definitely going to try to see it no if there were matter nuclear melt-downs or hurting feet.

Tokyo 3-20 3

Once again the marvel of Spring showed it's self despite everything. Getting to see ume trees, that is plum trees in their full bloom was wonderful.

Tokyo 3-20 4

While the streets here were also bare of people, I noticed this Ginza store was open trying to sell it's wares. Life was not over here either.

Tokyo 3-20 5

But for me, what I was looking for was in the opposite direction down this empty street. Curious? I'll show you what it was in my post on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment