Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Moon viewing and a bite to eat (March 18th, 2011)

Tokyo 3-18 13

Back at Hotel Villa Fontaine, resting my feet and viewing the almost full moon from my window.

Tokyo 3-18 20

Time to eat! Don't remember what konbini I bought this from but this Azuki Bean Onigiri was delicious. I've made rice with azuki beans before and it's really good. I have to do it again soon and maybe try turning it into onigiri.

Tokyo 3-18 21

Wonder what is in the bag? It's from Caffe Veloce, the coffee shop that helped me out so much by being open when most places were closed. Keep looking to see what I got.



Tokyo 3-18 15

What are these called? I'm sure there is some French name. It's a little cake infused with a sweet liquid that hardened in the the center at the bottom. Very good.

Tokyo 3-18 18

Tokyo 3-18 19

I will be honest, I didn't eat all of these that night.

Tokyo 3-18 17

Cherry danish that was fresh and flaky.

Tokyo 3-18 16

And apple. Do not ask me which was better. They were both delicious.

Tokyo 3-18 14

No comments:

Post a Comment