Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Friday, December 9, 2011

Food for Friday: Sushi Yoshi

A bit ago I decided to try once again to see how Sushi Yoshi in Gardena is. My first visit was okay with decent sushi at really good prices but it felt a bit awkward. Which was strange because I have sat at a few sushi bars before. But I stopped in and got an order to go.

yoshi 5

Like I said, pretty good sushi at really good prices.

The thing with Sushi Yoshi is they are open at times most of the Japanese restaurants around here are not open. So craving sushi we headed over to try our luck eating in one more time.

yoshi 1

I picked out some nigiri and was very pleased. So was my dining companion. That is yellowtail by the way.

yoshi 2

So I went ahead and tried the scallop and unagi. I'm not a fan of scallop it turns out but the unagi was very good.

yoshi 3


Sushi Yoshi is at:

2140 Artesia Blvd # H
Torrance, CA 90504-3046
  (310) 538-2018

No comments:

Post a Comment