Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Damn good sushi (March 16th, 2011)

Tokyo 3-16 21

Speaking of that sushi place in Asakusabashi, here is what I bought. Plus more after the cut.



Tokyo 3-16 24

I couldn't help but get two different bento. I ate the raw parts and the rest including the dango stayed in the mini fridge for a later meal. It was wonderful.

Tokyo 3-16 19

I couldn't believe I found a bottle of wine at one of the nearby konbini. French too!

Tokyo 3-16 20

Alcohol was very hard to find. Even after they started stocking the konbini, the salary workers still working and the people living in the area were cleaning them out every afternoon.

Tokyo 3-16 23

This was really good. From a konbini it was chocolate cake with chocolate mousse in the middle. At least it was getting easier to find nice desserts. I know, this all should have been a Food for Friday post. But why wait?

Tokyo 3-16 22

I stopped at a Vie de France at one of the stations. Maybe Asakusabashi? I've always liked eating at Vie de France here in California so it was nice to be able to get a few pastries to eat during my time in Tokyo. It really was the small things on this trip that made it bearable.

Tokyo 3-16 25

No comments:

Post a Comment