Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Monday, November 21, 2011

Asakusabashi (March 16th, 2011)

Tokyo 3-16 13

March 16th was not a good day. There were warnings about the direction of radiation, a cold wind was blowing in from the bay, I could not find the Jenny doll store because the directions were not up to date, and my feet were starting to hurt. And not stop hurting.

Tokyo 3-16 16

But I did look a little bit while I walked beside the elevated train track in Asakusabashi. Want to know what you can see there?



Tokyo 3-16 17

There are lots of bead and craft stores. If I am in Tokyo again and have the time I want to go back to Asakusabashi and go inside the stores. It was too late to do so.

Tokyo 3-16 14

Nice little food stalls like the onigiri shop above and this sushi shop.

Tokyo 3-16 15

Definitely was worth stopping by.

Tokyo 3-16 18

And the moon high in the sunlit sky.

Have you been to Asakusabashi? Any recommendations of places to see there?

No comments:

Post a Comment