Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Stroll: At the beach in Redondo Beach

Redondo Beach 01

One thing about Southern California, there are lots of beaches.

Redondo Beach 02

Luckily living here I have been able to go at times when they aren't as crowded.

Redondo Beach 8

It's really my favorite time to take photos there. Would you like to see more?



Redondo Beach 9

A lot of the beaches look similar. But some have interesting little quirks.

Redondo Beach 10

I'm not sure what this was. My guess it's the base of what use to be a pier. Many of the beaches along the Pacific Coast had piers. Some have survived, others washed away by storms or burned in fires.

Redondo Beach 11

Looking towards Rat Beach and Palos Verdes Peninsula. One day I will get over to Rat Beach. Only one I haven't been to here.

Redondo Beach 13

Redondo Beach 14

Redondo Beach 15

No comments:

Post a Comment